Join us at the 8th Annual Health Plan Marketing Summit
PARTNERS+simons to discuss Building Trust with Healthcare Consumers
The results are in: less than half of American health care consumers trust health plans. And according to the PARTNERS+simons 2015 National Healthcare Trust Index, 74% of survey respondents said they are more likely to purchase health insurance from a company they trust.
Organizations that can build upon healthy trust levels, and increase trust where there is a deficit, will be more competitive in the health insurance marketplace. But what is trust? How does a marketer build trust through their advertising and marketing communications strategies? Can trust really contribute to a business’s bottom line?
Jim Porter, SVP Managing Director at PARTNERS+simons and Greg Visicaro, Manager Brand and Consumer Marketing at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey will address these questions in their upcoming session at the 8th Annual Health Plan Marketing Summit on March 9th in Orlando, FL.
In their presentation, “Build Trust with Health Plan Consumers to Achieve Equity in the Brand Bank,” attendees will learn more about:
- How health plans measure up next to the national norm
- How to align messaging with member needs to foster trust
- The three components of trust and how to more strategically address deficits and surpluses
- How to leverage provider partnerships to build trust with consumers
- How to bolster key areas to build trust and how to translate this into real business outcomes across the organization
If you are in Orlando next week, please visit our booth or contact Chris Demakis, EVP Sales to schedule time to meet. For more information: 8th Annual Health Plan Marketing Summit.
Jim Porter, SVP Managing Director
Greg Visicaro, Manager, Brand and Consumer Marketing